The video capture can capture both HDMI video and HDMI audio, sending audio and video signals to computers, smartphones, previews and stores. Suitable for high definition acquisition, teaching recording, medical imaging, etc.
- HDMI Resolution: Max input can be 4K
- Support video format: 8/10/12 bit Deep colour
- Video output format: YUV, JPEG
- Video output resolution: Max output can be 1080p
- Support audio format: L-PCM
- Input cable distance: <15m, AWG26 HDMI standard cable
- Operating Temperature range: (-10 to +55 C)
- Dimension (L x W x H): 64x28x13 mm
- Weight: 21.4g
Connection and Operation:
- Connect the UHD signal source to the HDMI input of the video capture with one HDMI cable.
- Connect the computer to the USB port of the video capture with a USB cable.
- Operation steps for USB video capture(OBS): Open the software > Choose "Studio Mode" (double window) > Choose "Start Recording"
- Computer hardware configuration requirements
- CPU: PC i5-3400 or above
- NB i7-3537U 2.0GHz or above
- Graphics card: PC NVIDIA GT630 or above
- NC NVIDIA GT735M or above
- Run memory: 4G RAM
- Video Capture - 1PCS
- User Manual - 1PCS
- Stock: 25
- Model: HDMI_Converter
- Weight: 21.40g
- Dimensions: 64.00mm x 28.00mm x 13.00mm
- Support input max resolution 4K.
- Support output max resolution 1080p.
- Support 8/10/12 bit deep colour.
- Support AWG26 HDMI standard cable: input up to 15m, (1080p and below resolution).
- Support most acquisition software, such as VLC, OBS, Amcap, etc.
- Support Windows, Andriod and MacOS.
- Conform USB Video and UVC standards.
- Conform to USB video 1.5 and 1.0 standards.
- Conform to USB Audio UAC standard.
- Without an external power supply, compact and portable.