The MOSO X6-200W series is a 200W outdoor offline programmable. The LED driver operates, in constant current with a high PF value and universal input voltage range 90~305Vac model. Offline Monitored by a dimming cable connected with a USB kit programming device, the fully programmed drivers offer all dimming, dim-to-off, constant lumen output options and a wide range of output current in a single driver, which deliver maximum flexibility with customized operating settings and intelligent control options for lighting manufacturers, as one driver can be, programmed for many different luminaire designs. Moso X6 provides built-in timer dimming schedules further increasing the energy savings and CO2 reductions achieved with LED lighting. It also helps clients to improve the management of logistics and stock. The compact metal case and high efficiency enable the driver to operate with high reliability and extend the product's lifetime. Overall protection is provided against lightning surges, output over-voltage, short circuits, and over-temperature to ensure a low failure rate.
- Stock: 10
- Model: X6-200V286
- Weight: 875.00g
- Dimensions: 19.00cm x 7.00cm x 4.00cm
- Universal input voltage / Full range: 90~305Vac
- Constant power design, output current programming adjustable
- (M types) offline programmable (V types) output current adjustable by built-in potentiometer
- 3-in-1 dimmable: 0~10Vdc, PWM, Timer dimming. Dim-to-off
- Constant lumen output
- Output and Dimming Signal Isolating
- Surge protection: 5KV line-line, 10KV line-earth
- Protections: SCP, OVP, OTP
- IP67 design for indoor and outdoor applications
- Suitable for dry/damp/wet locations
- Suitable for LED roadway lighting, plant lighting, industrial lighting, landscape lighting, etc.