Out Of Stock
Google AIY Voice Kit for Raspberry Pi
This voice kit allows you to build your own natural language recognizer device and connect it to the Google Assistant. Along with everything the Google Assistant already does, you can add your own question and answer pairs. It’s easy to assemble, everything is included in a lovely cardboard with a arcade-style button on top.
- Stock: Out Of Stock
- Model: GOOGLEAIY V1
- Weight: 476.00g
- Dimensions: 31.00cm x 22.00cm x 13.00cm
- SKU: Voice Kit
19% samples sold 0
- Google AIY Voice Kit for Raspberry Pi is an excellent - no soldering required - kit that allows you to built your very own Google AIY Voice Bot!
- This Kit includes The Voice HAT, the microphone board, plastic standoffs, 3" speaker with wires attached, the cardboard internal and external frame, arcade pushbutton and pre-terminated cables.
- Please Note: This version of the kit does not include the Raspberry Pi 3, Power Supply, or microSD card.
- Google AIY SDK guides. Voice Kit SD image. Assembly Guide.
- Voice Kit SD image. Maker's Guide. User's Guide.