This is the Official 2.5Amp 5.1V power supply for Raspberry Pi 3 model B. The latest version of the Raspberry Pi can not be powered via a computer's USB power supply and it is recommended that it should be powered using a much larger amperage power supply. This official power supply has been specifically designed for the Raspberry pi 3 Model B and comes with European and UK plug adapters.
1 x Official 2.5Amp 5.1V Power Supply for Raspberry Pi 3 Model B with UK plug and EU plug adapter
- Stock: Out Of Stock
- Model: Raspberry Pi 3 2.5A 5.1V
- Weight: 250.00g
- Official Raspberry Pi Power supply, 1.5M micro USB B Lead.
- Input Voltage VAC: 90V AC to 264V AC
- Output Connector: USB Micro, Power Supply Output Type: Fixed
- Designed to take full advantage of the improved power management on the Raspberry Pi 3
- No. of Outputs: 1, Output Power Max: 13W, Output Voltage - 5V, Output Current - 2.5A