The MSP-EXP430F5529LP LaunchPad is an inexpensive, simple microcontroller development kit for the MSP430F5529 USB microcontroller. It's an easy way to start developing on the MSP430 MCU, with an on-board emulation for programming and debugging. Well, like buttons and LEDs for a simple user interface. Develop low power, PC-connected applications with integrated Full-speed USB 2.0 (HID/MSC/CDC).
Rapid prototyping is a snap, thanks to 40-pin BoosterPack expansion headers. Well, as a wide range of available BoosterPack plug-in development board modules. You can, quickly add features like wireless, displays, sensors, and much more. You can either design your BoosterPack or choose among many already available from TI and elsewhere. The 40-pin interface is compatible with any 20-pin BoosterPack. That is compliant with the standard.
The MSP-EXP430F5529LP LaunchPad includes the MSP430F5529 16-bit MCU with 128KB Flash, 8KB RAM, up to 25MHz CPU speed, integrated USB 2.0 PHY, 12-bit analogue-to-digital converter (ADC), timers, serial communication (UART, I2C, SPI) and more!
You can browse all documentation online with TI Resource Explorer and start development with the online CCS Cloud IDE. More, information about the LaunchPad, as well as supported BoosterPacks, can be found at the TI LaunchPad website.
- Stock: Out Of Stock
- Model: MSP-EXP430F5529LP
- SKU: MSP430F5529_LP
- USB 2.0-enabled MSP430F5529 16-bit MCU
- Up to 25 MHz
- 128KB Flash and 8KB RAM
- 12 Bit SAR ADC
- Various USB device class examples and embedded software libraries are available (CDC, HID, MSC)
- EZ-FET lite: Open source onboard debugger with application UART
- One USB connection for emulator and target via the use of an onboard USB hub
- USB as power source: 5V and 3.3V through a high-efficiency DC/DC converter
- 40 pin LaunchPad standard leveraging the BoosterPack ecosystem