XY-LPWM Signal Generator PWM Pulse Frequency Duty Cycle Adjustable Module LCD Display is a two-channel PWM signal generator. It has dedicated switches for adjusting the frequency and duty cycle separately.
Using this module PWM output, frequency and duty cycle can be set as per requirements.
- This is used to drive a stepper motor driver’s square wave.
- Generate an adjustable pulse for MCU.
- Generate an adjustable pulse for controlling relative circuits (PWM adjust lightspeed, etc).
- Used as a square wave signal generator for experimental development and use.
- LCD display for frequency and duty cycle.
- Wide frequency range.
- High precision.
- Serial communication(TTL based).
The module has 4 switches, two for frequency adjustment and two for duty cycle adjustment.
This module can generate frequencies between 1Hz and 150kHz, automatically switching for different ranges.
Frequency is divided into four ranges, automatic switching:
XXX (no decimal point): the smallest unit is 1Hz, the value range of 1Hz ~ 999Hz;
X.XX (decimal point in the hundred) the smallest unit is 0.01Khz, the range of 1.00Khz ~ 9.99Khz;
XX.X (decimal point in ten): the smallest unit is 0.1Khz; the value range of 10.0KHz ~ 99.9KHz
X.X.X (decimal point in ten and hundred): the smallest unit is 1Khz; the value range 1KHz ~ 150KHz
e.g. frequency display:
100 indicates PWM output 100Hz pulse;
1.01 indicates PWM output 1.01K pulse;
54.1 indicates that the PWM output has a pulse of 54.1 kHz;
1.2.4 indicates that the PWM output is 124 kHz pulse;
Duty cycle range: 1 – 100%.
- Stock: 25
- Model: XY-LPWM
- Weight: 20.00g
- Dimensions: 5.20cm x 3.20cm x 0.20cm
- LCD display frequency and duty cycle, are very clear, and PWM output can be set separately from frequency and duty cycle.
- It can be used as a square wave signal generator, to generate a square wave signal.
- It is very simple, will save parameters automatically, and power off is not lost.