What’s Orange Pi Lite？
It’s an open-source single-board computer. It can run Android 4.4, Ubuntu, and Debian Image. It uses the AllWinner H3 SoC, and has 512MB/1GB DDR3 SDRAM.
Who’s it for?
Orange Pi Lite is for anyone who wants to start creating with technology – not just consuming it. It's a simple, fun, useful tool that you can use to start taking control of the world around you.
Orange Pi is a brand of single-board computers made for embedded enthusiasts. Powered by the Quad Core Allwinner H3, this board is capable of 4K Hardware H265 Decoding, OpenGL ES, and much more. It runs at a blazing fast 1.2GHz and outclasses the Raspberry Pi 2 while rivalling the Raspberry Pi 3. Make sure to purchase a high-quality 2A power supply. Many power supplies rated 2A will only deliver 0.5A or less! See B01CMZ96EG Software: Please use the Armbian images found on http://www.armbian.com/ or http://share.loverpi.com/downloads/opi/lite/ They provide the latest community images based on Debian. Do not use the Raspbian image from Raspberry Pi as it is not compatible. Raspbian does not have out-of-the-box support for any board other than Raspberry Pi. Raspbian images for the Orange Pi are based on ARMv6 older code and run slower on ARMv7 chips like the Allwinner H3. Raspberry Pi is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation.
- Stock: 13
- Model: Orange-pi-lite
- Weight: 30.00g
- Dimensions: 9.50cm x 7.00cm x 2.50cm
- More Capable Raspberry Pi Zero, More Powerful than Raspberry Pi 2, Rivals Raspberry Pi 3
- Orange Pi Lite with Quad-Core 1.2GHz Cortex-A7 w/ ARM Mali GPU, 512MB DDR3, 40 Pin GPIO, HDMI, WiFi
- Raspbian is for Raspberry Pi boards only! Orange Pi boards are not drop-in replacements for Raspberry Pi boards!
- Do not use images from the Orange Pi website! Please use Armbian only from the official Armbian site!
- This board requires power from 4.0mm x 1.7mm barrel plug. MicroUSB power supplies will not work! For plug and play kit,