Get creative, get connected and get coding with the BBC BBC MICRO:BIT go. A complete set containing all the parts and inspirational ideas to get started with the BBC MICRO:BIT. Each BBC MICRO:BIT go contains 1x BBC MICRO:BIT, USB cable, battery holder and 2x AAA batteries along with a Quick Start Guide featuring 4 fun ideas all in a retail ready pack. The BBC MICRO:BIT go is the quickest and easiest way for children to get going with the BBC MICRO:BIT. The BBC MICRO:BIT is a pocket-sized computer that you can code, customize and control to bring your digital ideas, games and apps to life. Measuring 4cm by 5cm, and designed to be fun and easy to use, users can create anything from games and animations to scrolling stories at school, at home and on the go - all you need is imagination and creativity. The BBC MICRO:BIT is completely programmable. That means each of its LEDs can be individually programmed as can its buttons, inputs and outputs, accelerometer, magnetometer and Bluetooth Smart Technology.
- Stock: 2
- Model: BBC MICRO:BIT
- Weight: 10.00g
- Microprocessor: 32-bit ARM Cortex M0 CPU,Micro-USB controller: This is controlled by a separate processor and presents the BBC MICRO:BIT to a computer as a memory stick
- A 5x5 LED matrix with 25 red LEDs to light up and can display animiated patterns, scrolling text and alphanumeric characters, Bluetooth Smart Technology.
- Two programmable buttons. Use them as a games controller, or control music on a smart phone, 20 pin edge connector
- On-board motion detector or 3-AXIS digital accelerometer that can detect movement e.g. shake, tilt or free-fall
- A built-in compass, 3D magnetometer to sense which direction you're facing and your movement in degrees and detect the presence of certain metals and magnets