What’s Orange Pi i96？
It’s an open-source single-board computer. It can run Android 4.4, Ubuntu, Debian images. It uses the RDA8810 Soc and has 256MB LPDDR2 SDRAM.
Who’s it for?
Orange Pi i96 is for anyone who wants to start creating with technology – not just consuming it. It's a simple, fun, useful tool that you can use to start taking control of the world around you.
What can I do with Orange Pi i96?
A wireless server
Music and sounds
Pretty much anything else, because Orange Pi i96 is open source.
- Stock: 4
- Model: Orange_pi_i96
- Weight: 30.00g
- Dimensions: 9.50cm x 7.00cm x 2.50cm
- ARM Cortex-A5 32bit
- Separate graphic processor, Vivante's GC860
- support OpenGLES1.1/2.0
- support OpenVG1.4
- support DirectFB
- support GDI/DirectShow
- 30M Triangle/s, 250M Pixel/s
- Integrated 256MB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- TF card / Integrated 512MB 8Bit 1.8V 4K SLC Nand Flash
- RDA5991, WIFI+BT
- A CSI input connector Camera
- Supports 8-bit YUV422 CMOS sensor interface
- Supports CCIR656 protocol for NTSC and PAL
- Supports SM pixel camera sensor
- Supports video capture solution up to [email protected]
- USB OTG can supply power
- Battery input can supply power（Optional）
- UART, ground.
USB 2.0 Ports
- One USB 2.0 HOST, One USB 2.0 OTG
- Power Button(SW602)
- 40 Pins Header
- Power led
- Android, Ubuntu, Debian Image