Out Of Stock
Raspberry Pi 400 Computer Inside Keyboard (US Layout)
Raspberry Pi 400 is the latest model with an in-build mini-computer inside the Keyboard with all features, fast processing, 4K video Performance, faster wireless, pi os, HDMI port, mini computer.
Key Features of Raspberry Pi 400 Personal Computer:-
- With one of the latest Broadcom 2711; Quad-Core Cortex A72 (ARM V8-A) 64-bit SoC Clocked at 1.8GHz processor.
- Video performance on Raspberry Pi 400 is upgraded with dual-display support at resolutions up to 4K via a pair of micro-HDMI ports; hardware video decode at up to 4Kp60 which supports H 265 Decode (4Kp60); H.264, decode (1080p60).
- A significant change on the Raspberry Pi 400 is the inclusion of a new faster; dual-band wireless chip with 802.11 b/g/n/ac wireless LAN.
- The dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless LAN enable faster networking with less interference and the new PCB antenna technology allows better reception.
- The latest 5.0 Bluetooth allows you to use Bluetooth devices with more range than before without extra dongles; keeping things nice and tidy.
Enhanced Ethernet Connectivity:
- The Raspberry Pi 400 has significantly faster-wired networking with USB 3.0 technology; thanks to an upgraded USB/LAN chip; and you should see speeds that are 10x faster than on previous models of the Pi.
- The GPIO header remains the same, with 40 pins; fully backwards-compatible with previous boards as on the previous three models of Pi. However; it should note that the new PoE header pins may contact components on the underside of some HATs; like Rainbow HAT. Some standoffs will prevent any mischief from occurring though!
- Stock: Out Of Stock
- Model: RPI 400 keyboard
- Dimensions: 28.60cm x 12.20cm x 2.30cm
- SKU: RPI 400 keyboard
19% samples sold 0
- Quad-Core 64-bit Broadcom 2711, Cortex A72 Processor
- WLAN 802.11 b/g/n/ac (2,4 + 5,0 GHz)
- LAN RJ45 10/100/1000 Mbit (Gigabit LAN over USB 3.0)
- Operating Power [email protected] via USB Type-C port.
- Keyboard Layout: US
- Dual-Display Micro HDMI Ports which supports H 265 Decode for 4K Video @60p
- Built-in Raspberry Pi Official Keyboard
Tags: Raspberry Pi Starter Kit ,